It will be the unique idea to have pirate room decor for lovely child where you put some pirate knick knacks there as well. A small children love pirates, so what better way to celebrate childhood to give your son his own pirate room decor?
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Create a Pirate Room Decor
- Paint the walls in various shades of blue. Give your little pirate feeling of being at sea by painting fishes, shells and sunken chests below the water line and add above clouds, small islands and gulls.
- Then, consider again the windows of your son on the deck of the bow of a sailing ship. Use some PVC pipe and canvas sheets to make a mast and vanes. Cut a black PVC pipe 3 inches (7.6 cm) thick ceiling height and place floor to ceiling with pipe flanges, to make the mast.
- Remember that storage is important for pirate room decor. Looking for some wooden chests for storing toys or stacked wooden boxes at the sides to create shelves.
- Converts bed into a boat to mount a rudder on the header. You can find these at craft stores. Make a quilt with a giant treasure map with an old quilt.
- Do not forget to add little touches around the pirate room decor. Place hooks on the wall, so your little pirate will have a place to showcase their swords, captain’s hat and eye patch.