A Lego room decor is perfect for those who spend hours with them. The bricks come in different shapes, themes and sizes, and all add to your decor. Lego A room can serve both boys and girls and is perfect for young collectors.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Decorate Lego Room Decor
- Measure the size of your bed and use the larger duple bricks to make a wall of the same width. Add a dot of glue between each brick as you create so that the head gasket is maintained.
- Make a template of Lego blocks in various parts of the walls and use a card. Draw the shape and cut. Mount it on the wall or have someone hold it while the remarks. Paint the brick red, green, yellow and blue.
- Cover your bed with primary colored sheets. Place pillows in the same colors and try to match them with the walls.
- Decorate the room with larger pieces of Lego room decor. Alarm clocks, furniture and other decorations with the theme are available online and at several department stores larger.
- Place a Lego room decor on the floor and have the kids play there; for it puts a box of blocks nearby. The baskets of bright colors help save.