Reupholstering dining room chair is the smart way to do to decor and beautify dining room table and chair to be one of important way renovating the room. If your furniture has seen better days, you have probably wondered how to reupholstering dining room chair without spending a fortune.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Reupholstering Dining Room Chair
- Choose the fabric. A plain or engraved with a subtle color are usually the choices for reupholstering dining room chair, but this depends on your taste.
- Remove the old pad chair cover. Do this in the most careful way possible, so as not to break the fabric more than necessary. Many chairs have cushions seats and backs attached with nails or screws, so you should examine the seat carefully to see how it was mounted.
- Cut the fabric using old tires as standard seats. Use scissors to cut fabric sewing done.
- Staple the fabric on the cushions, using a heavy duty stapler or nail gun. The fabric must be pulled and tightened so that the folds are avoided. If at all possible, ask someone to help you.
- If desired, add decorative studs. These can be purchased at any store that sells supplements for upholstery. Generally you cannot reuse the previous tacks upholstery work since it is impossible to extract them without bending.
- Replace the newly upholstered. Once you’re satisfied with the result, repeat this process with the rest of the reupholstering dining room chair.